Tuesday, October 27, 2009

"About Me"

Hello every1 my name is Alejandro. But my friends call me Alex 4 short. Im 16 yeras old taking this crazy calculus class with u. I like video games but sometimes they bored me so i go n run 4 fun. But speaking of running i am in da Cross Country team n also Varsity captain along w/ my friend Sammy. Yeah Cross Country is really fun but also CRAZY!! Running like crazy through a track @ Pierce College is suicide! Then after going to a helleish 3 mile feeling pround of urself there nothing like ur coach nagging u 2 improve. Yep living da life here but dats wat I belive in Carpe Diem. Most people will tell me wat is dat. Well carpe diem is latin 4 living in da moment n not 2 waste ur life. dats wat i think about all da time. Viva las CHIVAS!!!

1 comment:

  1. haha. I like your coach. I hope I get to do the same. After you finish a ridiculously hard problem, I'll give you another one to ask you to improve yet again!

    ReplyDelete